You’ve always used milk and honey? Correct? By now you should be familiar with the ingredients Milk and Honey. But they have only ever been just a food ingredient! Have you ever thought of mixing the two and putting it on your face..? This is a Honey and Milk facial mask!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp of milk
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- some sort of makeup sponge (or any sponge)
- 1 spoon
- Preferably a glass bowl
- Combine milk and honey in your glass bowl
- Put into microwave for 45 seconds
- Mix it up
- Apply all over face with makeup sponge (I find that a sponge works better than your fingers)
- Let it sit for 20 minutes
- Rinse mask off with a warm wash towel
Function of this mask
This mask is supposed to function like a pore strip. (You know the ones you put across your nose to get rid of blackheads and sort.) Basically it removes all the dirt and grime under your skin and helps clear acne.
I personally don’t have acne so I didn’t get very much of a result from doing this mask, so for a second opinion I had one of my other friends try it. She said that it worked surprisingly well. It doesn’t necessarily dry, it remains sticky thought the whole 20 minutes. After your skin should feel cleaner, but in my opinion it depends on the type of skin.