I live in Spanish fork; Utah, this is the Krishna’s Lotus Temple. Also known to me as the llama temple, they have tons of llamas there, and I don’t know the religion well enough to know why. Here’s some info I found on a website about this temple, “This beautiful temple is owned by the Hare Krishna’s, but isn’t what you’d think. In the middle of nowhere, this gorgeous structure hosts weddings of many denominations, a llama farm, a yearly India festival, a radio station, a store with all sorts of things from India, a dining hall, and more is being added. The temple part is upstairs, of gleaming marble and teakwood; downstairs is the dining hall and store.” This is also where they host the all famous, “Festival of Color,” Short clip about the Festival of colors in Spanish fork; Utah! Going to this Festival is a big thing, It’s a blast, everyone goes to this!
- If I die, this is where I want my body to be found. 1 week ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 weeks ago
- Little Jackson Bahr has to get both eyes taken out 💕💕💕💕 spread the love and help him out 😢 gofundme.com/f/jackbahreyes… gofundme.com/f/jackbahreyes… 2 weeks ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- Nyc and Jersey, you were good to me 🗽🏖🚕 1 month ago
- 8,614 hits