Hello my beautiful followers, I know most of you, if not all, thought that this blog was done because we haven’t posted in 3 months. But its not over yet! Summer has just been kind of busy. I have a job now and I just didn’t really have to much of a life this summer and I didn’t have many Ideas on what to post about! But have no fear the school year is starting, I’m going into beauty school, and my senior year of high school, and I’m going to have so much fun posting about my adventures this school year, and all my favorite products and the tricks I learn in beauty school, so if you stay tuned I know this blog has so much more to offer!
Megan Just got some new shoes from ROXY, and I don’t know who has seen the movie Chicago but that is what I thought of, which as you can see was the inspiration for this blog post name.
But seriously, if you haven’t seen Chicago yet its a MUST SEE! It has won academy awards and its just over all amazing! My two favorite songs are, “Roxie” and “Cell Block Tango.” The bottom line is if you’re 13 years and older it’s fantastic!
Megan got her shoes from Shoe Carnival, for $39.00.
These shoes are super comfortable and cute! The sides zip and un-zip so you never have to tie your shoe!
Megan wore the shoes with ripped demin shorts and a loose grey v-neck t-shirt.
Posted in cry me a wardrobe, Uncategorized
Tagged always on the runway, beauty, fashion, grey, hipster, model, roxy, shoe carnival, Shoes, sneakers, style, trends, zip-up
Where I live its STILL chilly and rainy… I’m still wearing long sleeves and on some days I can pull of some shorts.
I picked out a knitted plum-colored sweater from American Rage, it’s perfect because its lightweight, simple and will match almost any pair of jeans/shorts.
Not only that but aren’t sweaters just great in general?!!? They’re comfortable, and cute!
Photo Credit: Jahden Flaker
Model Credit: Nikki Davis
Posted in Beauty, cry me a wardrobe
Tagged beauty, clothes, cry me a wardrobe, cute, fashion, fun, girls, hair, jewlry, LOve, nails, outfit, runway, Sweaters
Lately I have had an obsession with bows! So instead of spending 5 – 10$ on hair bows I decided that I could make my own out of supplies I just had lying around my house!
- Fabric scissors
- hot glue
- Fabric (I used an old collared Shirt)
First I cut a large rectangle 12″ by 5 ” Then a small one 5″ by 3″
Next you fold the ends in so there is no frayed edged, you can either hot glue the ends or iron them. Then take your little rectangle and repeat.
The third step is taking each side and folding it into the middle. and Ironing or hot gluing that, but if you hot glue it use VERY little amounts!
Then, flipping it over so all the folds are facing the counter and not showing you are going to want to bunch it up/pinch the middle like so,
Then take the little rectangle wrap it around the middle and hot glue it in the back! then glue your clip on and you’re ready to go!
Here are some ways to wear your new bow ❤
Posted in DIY
Tagged always on the runway, beauty, blog, Blonde, Bow DIY, brown, cute, DIY, fashion, girls, Haie, hair, Hir, LOve, Purple, Red
The good news is….. SUMMER 2013 is just around the corner! Since its April it might not be quite the summer weather yet. At least where I live its raining a lot.
I picked out this outfit for the month of April, the main piece is the grey leather jacket from Nordstrom! I picked a leather jacket because its water proof and lightweight!
Photo Credit: Frosted Flaker
Model Credit: Nikki Davis
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged always on the runway, April, beauty, blog, fashion, fun, girls, hair, leather jacket, Nordstorm, runway
I have a new nail tutorial for all of you!
Items you will need:
- Nail Polish (From left to right: Beware by Pure Ice, Whiter than Snow by Sinfulcolors, Minted by Revlon, and Stunning by Revlon)
- Masking Tape
- You will need to paint your entire nail with Beware. This way you will have a glittery basecoat.
- After your nails have finished drying, tape your fingers in various angles. You will want to cover the area on your nail that you will NOT be painting. 3. Use Whiter than Snow to paint the nail that is showing, when you take the tape off you should have little white triangles!
4. Again after your nails have finished drying you will tape your fingers again this time you will have to use two little pieces of tape for each finger to create a line going across the white triangle, use Minted.
5. Once again, wait for your nails to dry then tape your fingers in various angles again. This time we will be creating triangles using Minted!
6. Peel the tape off and your nails are almost done! For this last step we will be using Stunning as a over coat! After your nails have dried you are set to show off your ‘stunning’ new nails!
Posted in Beauty
Tagged always on the runway, beauty, fashion, girls, glitter, how to, mint, nail art, nail polish, nail tutorial, nails, pure ice, revlon, silver, sinful colors, white
Hey guys I put together this video for you! It’s one of my favorite things to eat for lunch or dinner and it’s really filling 🙂
301 Calories for 1 serving
Posted in Beauty, Daily blogs, Healthand fitness, Home remidies, Recipies
Tagged fitness, food, good, Helthy Recipies, Pesto, Recipies, tasty, Toast, under 400 calories, Watch me transform, Weight loss, Yum